The official NCAA Sports app provides you with an unmatched college sports experience for your Android Phone. Download and start by picking your favorite schools to follow for quick access to school content and custom scoring alerts.
- Exclusive live video coverage of 65+ NCAA championship events
- Live scores and schedules for multiple NCAA championships
- Live regular-season football scores and standings (FBS, FCS)
- Live regular-season men’s basketball scores and standings (Division I)
- Regular-season scores and schedules for baseball, basketball, field hockey, football, lacrosse, soccer, softball and volleyball (all divisions)
- Personalized experience with the ability to select up to 3 favorite schools
- Custom scoring alerts for your favorite schools
- Team hubs bringing in your favorite school’s latest scores, news and social media feeds
- NCAA Top 100: Track your school’s live ranking of how many times it’s been favorited within the NCAA® Sports app
The NCAA Sports app is presented by Buick, an Official Corporate Partner of the NCAA.
NCAA Sports is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-22. The program can be installed on Android.
NCAA Sports (version 2.2.2) has a file size of 44.04 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.